Local SEO: Put Your Business On The Map (Advanced Online, Offline and Blended Course)
Almost half of all searches conducted on Google are for local businesses. Learn how to capitalize on this rapidly growing and lucrative space in this Local Search Engine Optimization course that will put your brand on the map.
Filled with real-world examples and actionable tasks, you’ll be able to take the skills you’ve learned and immediately apply them to improve a business’s local SEO performance.
By the end of this course you’ll know exactly how to optimize a website for local search including off-site, on-site and technical SEO, working with Google My Business and utilizing Schema Markup to its maximum potential.
- What local SEO is and why it is important for your website’s success.
- The Pillars of SEO including off-site SEO, technical SEO, Google My Business and your website (even if you don’t have a website).
- The ins and outs of Schema Markup and why it’s important for your local business.
- Setting up and optimizing Google My Business.
- How to apply keywords across your site.
- How to perform image SEO and Geotagging.
- Manage location pages for multi-location businesses.
Who Is This Course For?
- Marketing managers and reps needing to gain a solid handle on Local SEO.
- Anyone wanting to start a professional career in Local SEO.
- SEO specialists wanting to improve on their skills.
- Business and site owners wanting more organic traffic.
- Web programmers, designers, front end and full stack developers looking to diversify their skillset.
- All levels of experience.
- Google Professional Certificates Training Programs.
- a Certificate by our Digital Marketing Company GDM – Google Partner.