Grow Your Audience With YouTube Marketing (Advanced Online, Offline and Blended Course)
While YouTube is known as one of the simplest content platforms for creators to reach a wide audience, there are some fundamental elements that are crucial to understand in order to gain success on the platform.
This course covers everything you need to know about setting up your YouTube channel, navigating the interface, using AdWords to create promotional videos, creating quality content, writing high-converting descriptions, building successful funnels and unlocking and mastering advanced features that will help you to grow your brand.
- The fundamentals of YouTube marketing.
- How to navigate the YouTube interface.
- The different types of videos you can make for YouTube.
- Why subscribers matter for your YouTube channel.
- Quick and easy ways to make compelling YouTube videos.
- The basics of creating high-quality video content.
- How to export your video with the correct settings for YouTube.
- How to create captivating channel art and a killer profile icon.
- How to write a compelling channel description and exciting video title.
- How to work with featured and recommended channels.
- How to add tags and create a thumbnail for your video.
- How to add cards and end screens to your video.
Who Is This Course For?
- YouTubers wanting to master advanced features to grow their brand.
- Business owners and ecommerce businesses wanting to use YouTube to reach a wide audience.
- Digital and content marketers wanting to add YouTube videos to their skillset.
- Brand managers wanting to amplify their marketing skills.
- Freelancers wanting to add YouTube videos and marketing funnels to their skillset.
- Digital nomads looking for work that they can do from anywhere in the world.
- Anyone wanting to start a professional career in digital marketing.
- Marketing managers and reps looking to elevate their existing skills.
- Google Professional Certificates Training Programs.
- a Certificate by our Digital Marketing Company GDM – Google Partner.