Google Search Ads Fundamentals (Advanced Online, Offline and Blended Course)
With over 2 billion websites in existence worldwide, being the first answer to your audiences’ questions when they search for a product or service is essential. In this in-depth Google Search Ads course for beginners, you’ll learn how to build successful search campaigns, run A/B testing, devise professional keyword strategies and unpack best practices for targeting, Ad copy and engaging landing pages.
You’ll learn how to use search marketing to drive revenue and results for your business, going into the details behind bidding strategies and campaign optimization. You’ll find out how Google determines whether or not your Ad will make an appearance in a search and what affects your final results.
By the end of this course you’ll know everything you need to get your website on the top of a search page and engage your audience right away.
- How to create a professional Google Ads Campaign.
- Search Engine marketing best practices.
- How to tap into your audience’s desires and needs through search behavior.
- The elements of a powerful landing page that maximizes your ROI.
- How Search Engine Marketing is different from other marketing channels.
- How to track your conversions like a pro.
- How to optimize your campaign for voice search.
Who Is This Course For?
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of search marketing.
- Digital marketers who want to expand into search marketing.
- Anyone wanting to start a career in Google Search Ads.
- SEO specialists wanting to diversify their SEM skillset.
- Web programmers, designers, front end and full stack developers.
- Digital nomads looking for work that they can do from anywhere in the world.
- Marketing managers and reps looking to elevate their existing skills.
- Beginner level.
- Google Professional Certificates Training Programs.
- a Certificate by our Digital Marketing Company GDM – Google Partner.