Google Analytics (Advanced Online, Offline and Blended Course)
While you might know how to access data and detailed reports with Google Analytics (GA), you also need to make sure that you can trust the data that is coming into your GA account so that you can make informed, strategic decisions.
Go beyond that basics and navigate the complex world of analytics like a pro with this in-depth course designed to help you put Google Analytics into advanced action. You’ll learn about obtaining clean data, using advanced segments to narrow your target audience, working with demographics and benchmarking reports and advanced campaign tracking.
You’ll also learn how to supplement your GA data with third party information such as demographics from DoubleClick and benchmarks from other GA Users and how to set up and use Google Search Console for SEO reports.
- How to set up goals using events and how to set up event funnel reports.
- How to track your site’s load speed and adjust the site speed sample rate.
- How to set up site search and understand event tracking and content groupings.
- How to define whether data is clean or dirty and ensure that your data remains clean.
- How to customize what you see in GA to fit the objectives of your marketing program.
- How to set up and work with demographics and benchmarking reports.
- The ins and outs of campaign tracking, Google AdWords and channel groupings.
- Where to find organic SEO reports and how to navigate the limitations we have on data.
Who Is This Course For?
- Digital Marketers wanting to improve campaigns with data-driven insights.
- Product managers needing reliable data to ensure ROI and customer satisfaction.
- Web programmers, designers, front end and full stack developers looking to diversify their skillset.
- Marketing managers looking to understand data for enhanced campaign strategies.
- Anyone wanting to start a career in analytics.
- People who have completed Jeff’s Google Analytics Fundamentals course.
- Basic Google Analytics Knowledge.
- Google Professional Certificates Training Programs.
- a Certificate by our Digital Marketing Company GDM – Google Partner.