Digital Marketing Fundamentals (Advanced Online, Offline and Blended Course)
Neglecting to create a sound strategy before creating your digital marketing content is the first mistake that many businesses make right off the bat. This course offers tools, tips and tricks that you can use to immediately improve your marketing plan and overall digital marketing performance.
Filled with downloadable templates and referring to 2 Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer examples, this course will illustrate how a variety of frameworks and tools work to dramatically elevate your digital marketing strategy and implementation processes.
- How to prioritize your marketing efforts and focus on the most profitable path
- Which tools to use to assess your business and define your objectives
- How to use reviews and testimonials to gain insight into your audience
- How to identify a high-value target to put your resources towards
- How to select the right channels and tactics to achieve your main objectives
- How to identify the best keywords for SEO and use them to enhance your pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns
- Evaluate your KPIs and implement A/B testing
Who Is This Course For?
- Freelancers wanting to add digital marketing to their skillset
- Business owners wanting to improve brand marketing
- Digital nomads looking for work that they can do from anywhere in the world
- Anyone wanting to start a professional career in digital marketing
- Brand managers wanting to amplify their marketing skills
- Marketing managers and reps looking to elevate their existing skills
- All levels of experience
- Google Professional Certificates Training Programs.
- a Certificate by our Digital Marketing Company GDM – Google Partner.